LONG NIGHT OF SCIENCES
- © TU Berlin/IBBA
Once again the Institute of Vocational Education and Work Studies has many offers on the occasion of this year's Long Night of Sciences.
On June 13, 2015 between 5 p.m. and midnight there will be possibilities to test electrical vehicles, build a bridge out of spaghetti, learn about research on socio-ecologic consumption or extend one's knowledge in gardening.
We are more than happy to host the Teeniecampus for the first time in our institute.
Additionally there will be talks and discussions about the following topics:
- Vocational education included - what to talk about?
- Inclusion in vocational schools
- Berlin "Oberstufenzentren" introduce themselves
- Technical Didactics Engineering and Landscape Gardening
- How we will be learning - digital media in the field of vocational training
- WAT at secondary schools!
- History of the school and study subject Work Studies/WAT
We are looking forward to your visit!!!
For more information, please refer to the website
Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften .
Welcome to the Institute of Vocational Education and Work Studies
- © Theodor Sakatis
The Institute of Vocational Education and Work Studies exists since the year 2000 and consists of the chairs technical didactics of the vocational disciplines and work studies, and the specialist disciplines of work studies.